Looking for live chat plugins for WordPress in 2021?
To run a successful online business, it’s required to establish an easy and simple way to communicate with your customers and users. No one wants to wait, and everyone loves a quick response. Your instant support makes your client happy, and their satisfaction becomes the key to success for your business.
Most of the online shoppers prefer live chat support than any other form of interaction like email or contact form. Live Chat is very fruitful for any website. Enabling a live chat option in your WordPress site is very easy, you don’t need any developer or coder to add a live chat solution to your website.
Here I’d like to share some best live chat plugins which are very useful for your business websites.
Best live chat plugins for WordPress
1. LiveChat –
LiveChat is one of the most popular and easy to use live chat solution. To use this tool with WordPress, you need to install and activate its plugin, and you are ready to go.
By using this plugin, you can solve customer queries in real-time, increase your sales, and build a better relationship with your customers.
Apart from this, the tool offers several customization options through which you can change the look & feel of the chat window by adding company logo & themes. The plugin can be integrated with other services such as Salesforce, MailChimp, Dropbox and a lot more.
We have a step by step guide to explain how you can easily add a live chat to your WordPress website.
- Customizable live chat widget
- Canned responses for popular questions.
- Multi-channel communications
- Mobile live chat applications for iOS and Android
- With Live chat triggers option, you can pre-decide some specific criteria and initiate the chat when a customer land on your website.
- Visitor tracking option allows you to track the location of your customers and shows on which page they are.
- Live chat transcripts help you to get the full history of chats anytime because they are saved without any expiration date.
If you are looking for affordable and best live chat software for your business, then it could be the best option for you.
LiveAgent is one the finest live chat software available in the market. It comes with the advanced features through which you can save a lot of time and spend your precious time on what’s important for you.
- Offers predefined Live chat windows style options i.e Classic chat, Squared chat, Musho chat and Bubble chat.
- Customize each element of the chat window according to you.
- Provide pre-made and customizable chat buttons that you can place anywhere on your website.
- Assigns chats to agents who had a conversation with that customers in the past.
- In addition to random assignment, it offers three chat routing options such as Average Utilization, Max Utilization and Ring-to-all.
Get started with the 14 days free trial and explore the software functions before switching to the paid plan.
- Free – Its Forever free plan is perfect for small business but it comes with some limitation.
- Ticket – $15/agent/month
- Ticket + Chat – $29/agent/month
- All-inclusive – $39/agent/month
Olark is one of the best live chat software for all types of business. It boasts a clean, intuitive design and allows you to customize everything from the appearance of the chat window to chatbox position. Olark supports multiple languages so you can choose your preferred languages or use Olark API to customize into your language.
With Olark Automated Feature, you can connect with your visitors in real-time by sending pre-made replies. Even, you can track your client activities as well.
It can be integrated with your favorite software such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Slack, MailChimp and so on which helps you to develop the customer relationship.
Olark provides Free Plan from where one can handle 20 chats in a month. All the premium plans of Olark come with a 2-week free trial so that you can test the core features of the software.
ProProfs Live Chat plugin for WordPress website is a simple, fast, and responsive tool that helps your business connect with website visitors instantly. As a customer support tool, it allows you to promptly respond back to customers in doubt, provide instant solutions, and create a delightful experience.
In a matter of a few seconds, you can install and activate this plugin at your WordPress site to resolve customer questions in real-time. Here’s a small guide on how you can add ProProfs Chat plugin to your WordPress website.
ProProfs Chat is known for its features, 100+ customization options, and 50+ integration options. That means you get the liberty to understand your visitor behavior and connect proactively in case you see them stuck on a page for long.
You can customize the look and feel of the chat widget according to the theme of your website. And integrate third-party tools with the plugin to create an awesome support suite for your business.
- Canned messages to help you reduce response time during an ongoing chat
- Visitor monitoring that helps you track their real-time behavior on your website
- Chat greetings to initiate customized chat support for your customers
- Android & iOS app available to provide support anywhere, anytime
- Automatic chat routing to help your customers reach the right department and get faster resolution
- In-depth reports and analytics to learn how operators perform and identify areas of improvement
Acquire is one of the best live chat software for all types of businesses – small, medium, and large. It is a perfect foil for sales and customer support. With the help of an Acquire extension to WordPress, you can easily connect with website visitors, qualify leads, and support customers in real-time.
It provides the best conversational way to engage with customers through an easy-to-use webchat interface. You can also easily collect information 24×7 using forms. The good news is, the live chat software is totally multi-media friendly which makes it easy for you to share files, launch video chats, start an audio or video call, screen share, co-browse, and much more right from the messenger.
You can easily customize your messenger’s colors to match your brand. And if you wish to go global, Acquire’s live chat functionality auto-translates more than 100 languages and responds to requests across the globe.
When you utilize the live chat functionality of Acquire, you get a comprehensive customer context while chatting. This includes:
- A complete view of customer history
- Easy routing by tagging team members to assist with any tricky requests
- Measure the engagement levels by tracking the busiest chat periods
- Most popular demographics
- Total chats within a specified period
- Top performing agents, and much more
Concerned about sensitive information? With the help of Acquire’s live chat software, you can easily mask sensitive data by enabling the sharing of personally identifiable information (PII) through live chat in a secure, fully-encrypted manner.
- Automate repetitive work with chatbots
- Connect with video, voice, and co-browse
- Help customers self-serve with knowledge-base software
- Target chats to specific segments
- Easy chat routing option to help with tricky questions
- Measure the engagement levels of the customers
- Personalize your messages by segmenting and sending proactive messages to customers based on visitor location, web pages, device type, visitor behavior, etc.
- Analyze your chat performance by measuring and improving inbound chat volume
- View answered and missed chats along with average wait times
Userlike is an easy live chat software with a lot of features “under the hood.” It’s different from other chat plugins in that, besides website chat, it also allows you to chat with your customers through “messaging channels” like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Telegram.
These extra channels are available in their paid plans. The free version allows you to use their website plugin – the Website Messenger.
You can customize the website plugin to your design and your business logic. For example, you can let your web visitors decide which agents to chat with, set up a registration form before the chat, activate customer ratings and feedback, set the chat to open proactively, and more.
With Userlike, you conduct your customer conversations from the Message Center. This looks similar to the browser version of Facebook Messenger, but with a business layer on top for customer communication. It offers canned messages, automatic and instant translations, tagging, and forwarding to colleagues. While in a chat, you also have the option to switch to a browser-based phone call, which is handy for when the topic becomes too complex.
- Website Messenger that can be fully customized to your web design.
- Proactively invite visitors to a chat.
- Share various types of media files (image, video, documents) that can be viewed directly in the conversations without leaving the site.
- Feedback options to let contacts rate the service they received via star ratings, surveys, and optional comments.
- Efficiency features like canned messages (“chat macros”) and smart routing.
- Live-Preview to see what your customers are typing before they send it.
- Chat across languages with live translation.
- Connect messaging apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Telegram, Threema or SMS.
- Build your own chatbot.
- Available on: Mobile and web
Userlike offers a free plan. When you sign up, you get a free 14-day trial of their Team plan. After the trial, your account automatically switches to the free version. Pricing starts from $90/month for the Team plan (4 seats, annual subscription).
If you want to take your customer communication, and specifically your website functionality, up a notch, 3CX also provides voice and video chat.To get this functionality, you’ll need to be running a 3CX communication system that is free for a year and easy to install.
- Elevate a chat to a call (or video call) at the touch of a button – for when live chat is not enough to solve an issue.
- Answer live chats from the mobile phone apps (iOS or Android)
- Assign chats to a particular agent, or have groups of agents answering chats.
- Integrate Business Facebook messages and answer both live chat and FB messages from the same interface
Free Version Features
- Live chat directly with site visitors.
- Easy to use interface.
- Drag the chat box around the page.
- Fully customization
- No advertising.
- No powered by link on the chat window
- Desktop notifications
- No monthly subscriptions needed
- View missed chats
Zendesk is a popular live chat solution that allows you easily customize the chat widget according to your requirements. You can use its user-friendly dashboard to monitor visitor activity and chats.
The Zendesk Chat is available in over 40 languages, and they also provide 24-hour live chat support from their experts.
One of the best free WordPress chat plugins, Flyzoo supports real-time visitor monitoring, private chat, chat rooms, avatars, user list, words filtering, emoticons and much more.
- Embeddable Chat
- Group Chat Option
- Chat Moderation Facility
- Role-based access Chat
- Cloud-based Server
10. Pure Chat
This simple lightweight live chat plugin comes with fully customizable chat widget with language customization, that automatically appear on the site.
Other features include:
- Fully customizable chat widget including language customization.
- iOS and Andoid app available to response the visitors on the go.
- Know the location of your visitors.
- Ban users by IP.
- Full chat transcript history.
- When you are not online visitors can leave contact info.
- Customizable canned responses for common questions.
It has a clean and easy-to-use interface. Formilla live chat software comes with real-time visitor monitoring feature.
Formilla.com Live Chat Features:
- Installs Instantly
- Google Talk Support
- iOS and Andoid app available to respond on the go.
- Real-time Visitor Monitoring – demo
- Custom Banners, Colors, and Themes
- Chat History
- Desktop Notifications
- Custom Banners, Colors, and Themes
Hope this post may help you install best live chat support for your visitors.
You may also be interested in these articles:
12. HubSpot Live Chat
HubSpot Live Chat is a free tool, part of HubSpot’s free forever CRM.
With HubSpot Live Chat, you can easily customize your chat widget to match the look and feel of your brand. You can also create targeted welcome messages for different web pages or segments of your audience so you can connect with the site visitors who matter — right when they’re most engaged.
HubSpot’s Live Chat tool is fully integrated with a chatbot builder that you can start using for free — no coding required. Easily create bots that help you qualify leads, book meetings, provide answers to common customer support questions, and more — so your team can focus on the conversations that matter most.
And because HubSpot’s chatbot builder is seamlessly integrated with HubSpot’s free CRM, your bots can deliver friendlier, more personalized messages based on the information you already know about a contact.
All your chat conversations are automatically stored in a universal inbox enriched with data from HubSpot’s free CRM, giving everyone on your team the context they need to craft the perfect response