Representation of any research data and case study easily understand by chart and statistics, this solid data of research adds integrity to our blog post. In WordPress, there are also some plugins by which we can make line-chart, bar-chart, pie-chart etc and represent our static data artistically and make our blog very attractive.
Here’s a list of 5 Best WordPress plugins that make chart creation a cakewalk. These all plugins are free and downloadable from WordPress repository.
1. WordPress Charts: WordPress Charts is One of the best plugins for creating charts. By using this plugin, you can Create amazing HTML5 charts easily in WordPress. This is a flexible and lightweight WordPress chart plugin including 6 customizable chart types (line, bar, pie, radar, polar area and doughnut types) as well as a fallback to provide support for older IE.
2. Visualize: Visualize is is a simple, easy to use and quite powerful tool to create, manage and embed interactive charts and graphs in WordPress posts and pages. This plugin uses Google Visualization API to render charts, which support cross-browser compatibility and cross-platform portability to iOS and new Android releases.
3. ChartBoot for WordPress: This is an another convenient plugin for this niche. This Plugin allows to create, edit and embed Google Charts in Posts and/or Pages in very easy steps.
4. IPU-Chart: IPU-Chart represent your data with interactive live charts to your users! IPU-Chart is a WordPress shortcode to create many different chart types inside your blog or page. The data to display can reside directly in the document or it can be fetched from a remote service.
5. RJ Quick Charts: RJ Quick Charts is also a useful plugin for building Complex, Powerful HTML5 Bar Charts, Line Charts and Pie Charts in Just Minutes.You can Enter your data directly into the Excel-like table without having to know options or long short code sequences to build your chart.