Customer satisfaction is the foundation of a successful business. Customer support service system, help desk or ticketing system based support can help you a lot. With the help of customer support ticket system WordPress plugins, you can easily handle a large user base client queries.
If you are running a business related to a product or service, then it’s required that your customers want to inquire about that product or service, maybe they have some queries or doubts related to your product then it is your responsibility to provide a simple, well-organized customer support ticket system.
Live chat support system is also a good option for providing support for your customers. you can also check our another post for best live chat WordPress plugins here.
In this post, we have listed 5 best free customer support ticket system WordPress plugins which help you to establish a clean, simple, professional customer support system to resolve your customer’s queries within minimum time.
Free Customer Support Ticket System WordPress Plugins
LiveAgent is the pre-eminent all in one help desk software that combines multiple channels in a single software. It offers live chat functionality, customer support ticketing system, and phone services under one roof, so you will not have to buy another help desk software.
- Automated ticket distribution
- Hybrid Ticket stream
- Merge tickets when you received multiple ticket about the same problem
- Filter ticket according to the conditions.
- Work on multiple tickets simultaneously.
- Export ticket in a downloadable CSV format.
Get started with the 14 days free trial and explore the software functions before switching to the paid plan.
- Free – Its Forever free plan is perfect for small business but it comes with some limitation.
- Ticket – $15/agent/month
- Ticket + Chat – $29/agent/month
- All-inclusive – $39/agent/month
Awesome Support is one of the best, most flexible and free support ticket system WordPress Plugin which is easily integrated with any WordPress theme. With this plugin, users can easily submit tickets from the front-end, and your agents can help them from the WordPress back-end and easily set up additional custom fields, ask users to agree to your terms and conditions before they open a ticket. You can use this plugin for providing support for multiple products.
WSDesk is the closest thing to a complete, free-of-cost helpdesk plugin. One of the most important features that it packs is the ability to create support tickets through Email. Both Registered and Guest users can submit tickets through Email or a Support Form.
The totally customizable ticket submission form of WSDesk lets customers submit all the details such as Product Number, Type Of Request, Department, etc. You can add unlimited fields in your support form.
With Unlimited Agents and other support roles like Supervisor, WSDesk also provides the ability to add unlimited Tags to Support Tickets and Agents.
With advanced design features, WSDesk provides easy navigation through its interface. You can open multiple tickets in the Tabbed View. Quick Peek and Reply further enhances the experience by allowing you to quickly resolve customer queries.
Weekly Agent’s performance Reports lets you analyse the performance of your customer support so that you can focus more on improving customer experience. For those using Zendesk in past, WSDesk provides the ability to Import Zendesk tickets too.Email filtering and Blocking lets you block certain emails so that you don’t receive tickets from spam email Ids.
Apart from the long list of features, here are some of the features of WSDesk:
- Email Piping
- Unlimited Agents and Supervisors
- Unlimited Tags
- Unlimited Ticket Fields
- AJAX based design for easy navigation
- Agent Performance Reports
- Zendesk ticket import
- Email filtering and Blocking
WordPress Advanced Ticket System ( WATS ) is a complete support ticket system for WordPress. This allows users to submit tickets to report problems and set the status, priority, product and type of each ticket. In this plugin, registered users can submit a ticket through the admin and unregistered users do ticket submission through the admin via the shared guest user feature.
JS Support ticket is a simple, easy to use customer support system. The user can create a ticket from front-end, visitor/guest can also create a ticket from front-end. This plugin is fully customizable & configurable. You can upload multiple file attachments for ticket and reply and assign a department to ticket for proper management.
- HTML editor for ticket issue
- Notifications and Auto-responder on new ticket creation
- Powerful filters on ticket for user and admin
- Priority for ticket and highlighted priority within ticket listing
Sola support is a Help Desk & Support Ticket plugin which adds a Submit Ticket page to your website and give the option to add priorities (low, high, urgent, critical) and internal notes to your support tickets. Sola support has only one support agent and provides email notifications for new support tickets and for support ticket responses.
The WP Support Centre is a newly updated helpdesk plugin with many premium features. WP Support Centre allows registered clients or guests to submit support tickets via front end or email. Clients or guests have many well built features like select an the relevant category for support, choose the priority of the ticket also having the option to upload file attachments.
Administrators/agents can manage and respond to tickets via the administration panel and responses are sent to users via email. If Email Piping is enabled clients can reply to these emails which will update the ticket and alert the agent via email.
WP Support Centre Features:
- Users can view their ticket history via the front end.
- Users can view and respond to tickets via the front end.
- Ability to add HTML content to tickets.
- File Attachments.
- Ticket Filtering.
- Agent / Supervisor Management.
- Delete Tickets.
- CC / BCC ticket replies.
- Change status, category & priority.
- Email piping.
- Manage attachments.
- Allow tickets to be shared between users.
- Account Information section for users.
- Ability to set common Reply Templates which can be inserted into replies.
- Ability to set Recurring Tickets daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly or annually.
- Set custom Item Name eg: Ticket, Job, Task etc… (Default: Ticket)
- Set custom End User Name eg: Client, Customer, User etc… (Default: Client)
- Add notes to tickets without notifying user.
- Add private notes (visible only to administrators/agents)
- Create new ticket from thread.
- View statistics (status, category, priority, client)
- Set custom status colour.
- Set custom priority colour.
- Custom email templates.
- Select threads to include in replies.
You may also be interested in these articles:
I hope you like the above list of free Support ticket system WordPress plugins. If you have any plugin for customer support services please let me know. I would be happy to include this in our list.
For any queries and suggestions please do comments.
You May Also Like: