Quiz play a beneficial role in user engagement. We can use quiz and survey section on our website for getting user’s valuable feedback. Here we discuss some best WordPress plugins for the quiz which you will easily be able to set up a quiz site for your potential visitors.
With WordPress, it’s very easy to implement quiz section on your site, as there are lots of premium and free plugins available. In this tutorial, we’ll discuss WordPress plugins for quiz and surveys and their features and abilities.
List of Free WordPress Quiz Plugins
This is One of the best highly customizable and powerful quiz plugin for WordPress. This plugin comes with many features like “Matrix Sorting” Choice, Correct / incorrect response message for all questions, HTML in questions and answers is also allowed and this plugin also support many languages.
- Single Choice
- Multiple Choice
- “Sorting” Choice
- “Free” Choice
- “Matrix Sorting” Choice
- Cloze function
- Random Answer
- Random Question
- HTML in questions and answers is allowed
- Multimedia in questions
- Correct / incorrect response message for all questions
- Different valency for every question
- Different points for each answer
- Result text with gradations
- Quiz requirements
- Custom fields
- Import / Export function
- E-mail notification
- Category support
- Many configuration options
- Really nice standard design
- Fully compatible with cache plugins (e.g. WP-Super-Cache or W3 Total Cache)
- Available in 22 Languages
2. WP Quiz
WP Quiz is the best Quiz Plugin for WordPress developed by Mythemeshop. WP Quiz is a freemium type quiz plugin with extremely customizable options. This plugin will help you to create different types of highly professional quizzes for your WordPress site.
WP Quiz provides three different types of quizzes: Personality Quiz, Trivia Quizand Flip Cards while WP Quiz Pro provides five types of higly efficient quizzes like Personality, Trivia, Flip card, Swiper and FB Quiz.
- You can add Unlimited Quizzes
- Responsive Quizzes
- Comes with Demo Data
- One Click Demo Import
- Add Image or Video
- Option to Show Image Credit
- Single or Multi Page Layout
- Traditional Skin
- Option to Restart Questions
- Social Share Buttons
- Auto Scroll to Next Question
- Change Font Color
- Change Background Color
- Change Progress Bar Color
- 6 Animation Effects
- Shortcode Support
- Facebook Open Graph Support
- HD Video Tutorials
- 24×7 Dedicated Support
SlickQuiz is a plugin for displaying and managing pretty, dynamic quizzes. SlickQuiz provided Unlimited questions, unlimited answers, Save user scores, Share results via Twitter and Facebook sharing buttons.
- Questions can have single or multiple correct responses.
- Answers have correct and incorrect response messaging.
- Show correct / incorrect response message after each question and / or at the end of the quiz.
- End results include a score (8/10) and customizable ranking (ex. Super Genius).
- Quiz changes can be saved to a draft.
- Unlimited questions, unlimited answers.
- Save user scores (must be enabled in the options).
- Share results via Twitter and Facebook sharing buttons.
- Randomly sort questions and answers.
- Customize button text, as well as score and ranking text.
- Customize error messages for removed or unpublished quizzes.
- Load a set number of questions from a larger group.
- Prevent submitting questions without answers.
- Allows multiple quizzes on the same page.
- Save user emails along with quiz scores.
The easiest and most flexible way to add multiple quizzes, tests, and surveys to your website. This plugin allows for unlimited quizzes each with an unlimited amount of questions. The plugin allows you to create the quiz, add it to any page using a customized shortcode.
- Have Unlimited Quizzes, Tests, Surveys, Contact Forms, etc..
- Customize everything from text blocks to submit buttons.
- Many Different types of questions
- Multiple choice (radio buttons)
- True and false
- Open answer question
- Drop down
- Multiple responses (checkboxes)
- Fill in the blank
- Multiple Landing Pages For Each Quiz
- Emails After Completion Of Quiz
- Very Flexible
- Statistics, Graphs, Audit trail
- Saves The Results For Later Use
- Math Formulas
- Schedule Time That Quiz Is Active
- Other Useful Features
- Allow the user to share the results on social networks
- Show all questions on one page or have only one question per page
- Require user to be logged in
- Require certain or all questions to be answered
- Limit amount of total entries to quiz or survey
- Allows for you to create certificates for the user
- Can set amount of tries a user has to take the quiz
- Can enable comment boxes for each question and/or comment section at the end of the quiz
- Can enable hints for questions
- Can show user why the answer is the correct answer
- Questions can be in predetermined order or random
- Leaderboards for every quiz which can be used as shortcode or in included widget
- Keep track how long a user takes on the quiz
- Able to set up time limits on the quiz
- And Much More…
A quick and easy quiz plugin to present a set of questions to your reader and let them check the answers. he answers and the statistics are not stored in your database and the purpose of the quiz is purely your reader’s entertainment. It creates a quiz very similar to BBC Weekly Quiz.
- No setup required.
- Just cut and paste your questions on to your post.
- Results without server submit — all the work is done on your readers’ machine.
- View results at any point and continue the quiz.
- Detailed help on the admin page.
- Now available in your own language using machine translation curtsey of Google and Microsoft.
One of the best highly customizable Quiz, Survey and Poll plugin to which allows for unlimited questions and sections. Here are the listed features:
- You have Unlimited quizzes, surveys, and polls.
- A unlimited number of sections for quizzes, surveys and polls.
- Auto marking for quizzes with all multiple choice questions.
- Ability to limit quizzes and surveys to one submission per IP address, WordPress user or computer (using cookies).
- You can export the quiz results.
- Ability to have notification emails only be sent if the user got a certain score.
- Send customized notification emails.
- Send notification emails to a single email address, multiple email addresses or a group of WordPress users.
- You can restrict the surveys and quizzes to be taken by registered WordPress members only.
- Ability to have quizzes and surveys with or without contact forms.
- Custom contact forms.
- You can get PDF certifications using DocRaptor
You may also be interested in these articles: